Total Pageviews

Friday 13 April 2012

What takes to be an IT Professional?


Upon contemplating on the question “What takes to be an IT Professional?” another question popped out of my mind.
I then asked myself, What is a Professional?
I googled for the meaning and found an answer.
professional is a person who engages in an activity with great competence. A person who is expert at his or her work.
I would then say that to become an IT Professional one must have:


A good work relationship with other employees and clients.


An Excellent knowledge in his specialty.


Wide experience of work related to his specialty and


Poses a good moral character.
Thus, I may be still in college I don't feel my duty as an IT Professional..

but i dont rush myself to be an it pro. I must learn first my duty on how it 

begins at the tip of the needle. My mom says I must pursue my school before 

dreaming big towards my future. 

One doesn’t become a Professional overnifght. It takes a lot of hard work and an unwavering good character.

No comments:

Post a Comment